Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Finding a Movie

I love movies, especially funny ones. As a kid, we would often record the Disney Sunday Movies. I would watch those recorded movies over and over again. Since those moves haven't survived the over the years, I'm now trying to track some of them down.

Not remembering the titles of some of these movies has been a real challenge. I called my big brother to pick his brain on titles. He thinks one of the titles is "Race to Freedom: The Underground Railroad". This movie was made in the 1990's, and the movie I'm thinking of should have been made in the 1980's. Has anyone see this movie?

The other movie is similar to the new movie "13 going on 30", and the movie "Big". With Levi's help, I was finally able to locate the title. It's "14 going on 30",. The problem is, you can't find that movie anywhere.

Are there any movies you're having a hard time tracking down?

3 comments:

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

I loved North Avenue Irregulers, That Darn Cat, The Cat From Outer Space, Space Camp, V, the list is endless. I have not seen any for years and years. My friend found The Incrediable Shrinking Woman- so fun. They don't make them like they used to:(

Mel said...

Two Sci-Fi movies I'd like to add are: The Explores and Weird Science. Loved those movies!

Mel said...

Let us not forget Goonies.